Toys can be very fun to play with, but there are a few things to remember while enjoying your toys so that you stay safe.
- Only play with toys that your parents have said it’s ok to play with.
- Do not put small pieces up your nose; it can be dangerous if they get stuck up there.
- Do not put any toy in your mouth, small or big.
- Make sure you use your toy properly. For example, your toy truck does not race on walls or tables – they stay low to the ground.
- Ask an adult to put batteries in your toys, and also have them replace the batteries when they wear out.
- Tell an adult if your toy breaks, or a piece falls off.
- Clean up after you are done playing with your toys, so not one will trip over a toy and hurt themselves.