It’s exciting to see and experience new things on field trips. But it’s important to always remember to:
- Listen to your teacher and parent volunteers.
- Don't wander off, stay with your group.
- If you are travelling by bus, stay in your seat. It's alright to talk to your friends, but in a low voice.
- Eat and drink in designated areas.
- Try to remember your parent’s names and phone numbers. If you’re not sure, have your parent or guardian write labels to stick in your pocket, inside your backpack in case you forget.
Field trips are meant to be fun! If your teachers can count on your good behaviour, they’ll be more likely to keep taking you and your friends on field trips in the future.